Save $90 on Creality’s open-source 3D printer today at Amazon
The Creality Ender 3 is a quick, versatile, and easy-to-assemble 3D printer.
We may earn revenue from the products available on this page and participate in affiliate programs. Learn more ›
3D printing can be intimidating. The learning curve seems relatively steep, and every failed print costs you money in the form of wasted filament and holes punched in your walls out of frustration. Once you get the hang of it, though, creating objects out of data is addicting. Before you know it, you’ll be churning out fun, useful, and really weird objects with ease. Today, Amazon has the Creality Ender 3 3D printer on sale for just $179, the lowest price we’ve seen since Black Friday.
Creality Ender 3 3D Printer $179 (Was $269)
The Creality Ender 3 is a filament-based 3D printer, which means it pulls plastic (of various varieties) off spools and extrudes it through a print head in precise patterns. This printer is large enough to print objects that measure 8.66″ x 8.66″ x 9.84″. That’s plenty of room for gaming miniatures or whatever other nerdy things you can think of.
We particularly like this model because it’s relatively simple to operate but runs on open-source software. So, you can quickly get up and running with your prints or dig into the code and make things as complex as you want. It even includes some very handy features, like a resume print option that allows it to pick up where it left off in case of a power outage or some other interruption.
Perhaps the best part is that the whole thing assembles with roughly 20 nuts in a process that takes less than two hours. Assembling 3D printers can feel like an engineering project all its own, but this one makes it as simple as possible.
More 3D printer deals
- Creality Official HALOT-ONE (CL-60) Resin 3D Printer $159 (Was $199)
- Official Creality Ender 3 V2 Upgraded 3D Printer with Silent Motherboard $279 (Was $319)
- Official Creality Ender 3 V2 Neo 3D Printer with CR Touch Auto Leveling Kit $319 (Was $399)
- Snapmaker 2.0 Modular 3-in-1 3D Printer A350T/A250T with One Black PLA Filament $1,199 (With coupon, was $1,499)
- ANYCUBIC Photon M3 Max Resin 3D Printer $959 (Was $1,299)
- Geeetech Mizar M 3D Printer, Dual Extruder printer $479 (Was $599)
- Creality Resin 3D Printer Halot-Lite 8.9″ Monochrome $194 (Was $229)